These general conditions define the general terms and conditions of use of the services offered by Pietreionne Agriturismo, with head office in via Pietreionne 3, Ponte (BN), Italy, registered in the company register no. 01463360626, accessible on the site https://pietreionne.eu/ and its extensions usable through mobile applications.
Before starting to browse the Site and in any case before using and registering with the section of the Site that offers on-line shop services, we invite users to carefully read these General Conditions. It is understood that the General Conditions include any notes, legal notices, information or disclaimers published on the Site relating to the services offered by the Company as well as the terms referred to through links on this page.
Accessing, browsing and using the Site and its freely accessible uses constitutes express acceptance of the terms set out in these General Terms and Conditions, which do not require registration with the Site or its Platforms, and therefore entails an obligation to comply with them.
VARIATIONS AND ADDITIONS TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Pietreionne Agriturismo reserves the right, at any time, to modify, integrate and/or cancel, in whole or in part, the Services, policies, these General Conditions and any ancillary documents in order to offer new products or services or to adapt to market requirements or legal and regulatory provisions. In this case, we undertake to inform Users of contractual changes by updating the General Terms and Conditions.
The User undertakes to regularly check the General Terms and Conditions and expressly agrees that their use of the Platforms, following notification of a change, constitutes an unequivocal manifestation of their acceptance.
These General Conditions of Sale govern the contractual relationships relating to the purchase of packages on the website https://pietreionne.eu/
Customers of the site must be at least 18 years old and are natural persons acting for purposes unconnected with their business, commercial, professional or craft activity.
The Customer guarantees that the personal data provided during the purchase process are true. The Customer undertakes to promptly notify any change in the data and to check the correct functioning of the e-mail address indicated during registration.
CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
By sending the Order electronically, the Customer makes a reservation request at the price offered. Pietreionne Agriturismo has the faculty to accept or not the proposal, as the use of the packages is subject to the availability and the opening days of the facility.
CONDITIONS OF USE AND TERMS
The use of the package is subject to availability and opening days. Once the package has been purchased, the client will be contacted within 24 hours by the Pietreionne farmhouse manager by email to agree on a booking date. In the case of a gift package, the Pietreionne farmhouse manager will contact the client within 24 hours to obtain the contact details of the person to whom the package is to be given. Subsequently, the Pietreionne farmhouse manager will contact the person to whom the package has been given within 24 hours to agree on a booking date.
In the event that, after contact between the farm manager and the customer, the latter does not find any dates on which to use the package, he or she may request a refund of the payment for the purchased package.
After confirmation of the date on which the package is to be used, the Client may change the date no later than 7 days before the agreed date, but not request a refund.
The package is not available on public holidays and on 2 June and 15 August.
Packages are valid from 01/06 to 15/09 of the year of purchase.
Overnight stay in a suite room means the use of a room for 2 persons for one night only. Check-in takes place after 14:00 on the day of arrival at the property, and check-out by 10:00 on the day after arrival at the property.
Terms used in packages:
- By “breakfast” we mean a breakfast to be consumed the day after arrival at the accommodation, after the overnight stay. You can choose between a savoury or sweet breakfast when you check in. The sweet breakfast includes homemade cakes, fruit tart, muffins, doughnuts, apple pie, yougut, jam, croissants, cereals, fresh fruit, coffee, cappuccino, milk, tea. The savoury breakfast includes local ham, local cheese, bread and tomato, eggs.
- Entrance to the pool is understood to mean entrance to the pool for one day only, either on the day of arrival or on the day of departure, during the hours when the pool is open to the public (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.). The pool can also be used on the second day for an extra charge.
- Tasting of 3 wines in the cellar with cold cuts and sliced meats” means 1 visit to the cellar with tasting of 3 glasses each of the wines chosen by the customer, 50 ml each, accompanied by a platter of cold cuts and cheeses of up to 400 g and mixed fried food.
- 3-course gourmet lunch/dinner (starter, main course, main course with side dish)” means lunch or dinner for 2 people with a set menu, which can be changed at check-in. Drinks are excluded.
- “Mini cake and sparkling wine from the wine cellar” means a single piece of cake about 100g each and a 750ml bottle of sparkling wine.
- “Aperitif with sparkling wine from our wine cellar” means a plate of chef’s delicacies (e.g. 250g mixed fried fish, sandwich and chips) and 2 glasses of sparkling wine.
- Light lunch (cold plate, fruit and dessert) excluding drinks” means an appetiser consisting of non-hot dishes (such as caprese, bruschette, ham, meat strips, or similar), 1 portion of dessert and 1 portion of sliced fruit.
- Pool entry” in the “Relaxation Day” package means entry and use of the pool from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the same day.
In the event of a government restriction, with the impossibility of reaching the farm, it will be possible to choose other dates of stay, or request a refund.
WE COMPLY WITH CURRENT LEGAL SANITATION AND HYGIENE REGULATIONS. Large open spaces and reserved areas divided between guests allow for plenty of space between guests
INFORMATION LEADING TO THE CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
Pursuant to the Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70, we inform the Customer that in order to make the purchase proposal he will have to follow the shopping cart procedure in Italian, which allows – before the actual transmission of the order form – to identify and correct any errors in data entry. Once the purchase proposal has been sent, the supplier will contact the customer within 24 hours to agree on the date on which the package will be used or to obtain the contact details of the person to whom the package has been given, and will then contact the latter within 24 hours to agree on the booking date.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
The prices published on the Site are in Euros and include VAT. Payment for the Products purchased can be made by the payment methods described on the site and in particular in the shopping cart procedure. The types of credit cards accepted by the supplier will be specifically indicated on the payment method page. In the event of termination or dissolution of the contract for any reason involving the re-crediting of the amount paid by credit card, the supplier shall request the credit card issuer to release the amount. Release times depend exclusively on the credit card issuer.
Any complaints must be addressed to Pietreionne Agriturismo using the contact methods on the Site.
The purchase contract concluded on the Site is governed by Italian law. Any dispute relating to the application, execution and interpretation of this contract shall be settled exclusively by the Court of Benevento. However, if the customer acts as a “consumer”, the place of jurisdiction shall be the place where the customer resides or has an elected domicile.
Check-in (from 2.00 pm to 8.00 pm)
CHECK-IN is possible from 14:00 to 20:00 on the day of arrival.
On arrival at the campsite, all identification documents (including those of children) are required for the competent authorities.
At the moment of Check-in the staff will provide the keys of the room, in which the guest is responsible for the entire stay. in the event of loss, the cost of replacing the lock shall be borne by the customer.
CHECK- OUT FROM 8.00 to 10.00
Check-out is until 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure, after which time the daily room rate will be charged.
Upon CHECK-out the keys must be handed in at Reception.
The daily room rate includes:
- use of the room from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure
- bed linen, towels and courtesy kit
- breakfast is served from 8.30 to 10.00 a.m.
- lunch (if booking in HB) is served from 12.30 to 13.45
- air conditioning to be used during periods of room occupancy
- TV- COLOR
- little fridge
- extra consumption (soft drinks and various)
- special requests not included in the daily menu
- change of bed linen in a period of less than 7 days
DURING THE STAY
The room is cleaned and sanitised every day (from 10.00 to 12.00).
Towels are changed every other day.
bed linen is changed every 7 days
It is desirable to ask for a change of towels if necessary, rather than throwing them on the floor.
Smoking is not allowed in rooms
Guests are free to use the communal and outdoor areas, following the rules of good manners, respecting other guests and the timetables laid down by the establishment;
Any damage and/or deterioration caused by guests to the facility’s equipment is the responsibility of the guests themselves;
No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or damage of items belonging to guests left in their room or in the common areas;
As this is a small family-run Farmhouse, there is no reception service available at all hours of the day as is the case in hotels, so each guest is required to inform the staff by telephone of their estimated time of arrival and return in the evening.
Arriving at the property without prior notice of your arrival time may result in long waits. Such an error cannot be a reason for complaints or claims for reimbursement.
For reasons of hygiene and possible allergies to other guests, animals are not allowed.
The pool is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., subject to maintenance. It is compulsory to read the rules in the pool and comply with them.
Room linen cannot be used in the swimming pool.
Guests are asked to protect the grass, plants, flowers and equipment in the pool and on the premises as much as possible;
Everyone is obliged to behave in such a way that they do not cause discomfort or harassment to other users or damage things and people;
Refrain from making a fuss, chasing each other, diving, engaging in shocking and dangerous acts for oneself and others;
Guests wishing to stay at the pool on the day of departure must pay an extra charge per person (adults and children).
For the Relaxation of all, silence is necessary from 13:00 to 15:00 and from 22:00 to 9:00.